Bob Dozor, MD
Integrative Family Medicine –
Comprehensive Evaluation of the Medical Data
An Integrative Family Doctor, working with you to find and use the best treatment options. Offers Above & Beyond Care Membership as an option for individuals and families to experience priority, convenient, and personalized care – like having a doctor in the family.
Dr Dozor has a special interest in anti-aging medicine and works with individuals to understand and evaluate the Hype and Hope of Anti-aging medicine.
Scope of Practice & Special Interests
- Full scope of family practice with special emphasis on chronic disease, anti-aging medicine, cardiac problems, asthma & thyroid problems
- Minor office surgery including lump & bump removal and skin biopsies
Training & Experience
Dr. Dozor has a specific interest in anti-aging medicine and works with individuals to understand and evaluate the Hype and Hope of Anti-aging medicine.
- Undergraduate – University of Chicago
- Medical School – University of California, San Francisco
- Family Practice Residency – Sutter Medical Center, then Community Hospital, Santa Rosa
- Year-long herbal course – Institute of Medical Herbalism
- Family Practice – Calistoga 1984 – 2001
- Founded Integrative Medical Clinic of Santa Rosa in 2001
Personal Research Reports – an ABC Service
Dr. Dozor gathers and critiques data from conventional medical research as well as alternative medicine data on your specific health problem. He makes every attempt to cut thru the biases inherent in much of the drug company sponsored data. The data is reviewed with YOU.
The goal is for you to have a realistic understanding of the practical benefits and risks of specific therapies that may be presented by conventional western medicine.
TESTIMONIAL ~ “I am permanently disabled. I have constant pain and numerous complications. Dr. Dozor has improved my quality of life immensely. He is also very kind, caring and intuitive. Frankly, I have never had more confidence in any other doctor.”