- CLASSES & EVENTS
- HEALTH TIPS
- NEWS FLASH!
- NEWS FLASH ARCHIVE
- Ellen Barnett, MD - Press Democrat article March 3, 2017
- Ellen Barnett, MD - What Matters - Press Democrat article
- Free Health Lecture with Moses Goldberg, ND
- Introduction to Rosen Method Bodywork: Can I Help?
- Journey of the Heart: Rosen Method Retreat
- Medicare 2016 & 2017 Costs at-a-glance
- Moses Goldberg, ND and Lyme Disease
- Red Meat Consumption is Still Bad
- Rosen Method Bodywork - Free Demonstration & Talk
- Vitamin D Discussion with Dr. Dozor
- What Matters to You?
- NEWS FLASH ARCHIVE
IMC Article Archive: NEWS FLASH!
Announcing a FREE health lecture by Dr. Moses Goldberg, ND Wednesday May 10th 6:30 pm The Cancer Journey: Naturopathic Integrative Strategies for Health and Vitality Dr. Goldberg will talk about evidence-based strategies for diet, nutrition, and supplements for those who have gone … Continue reading
Click on the link below to read the article. http://www.pressdemocrat.com/lifestyle/6596682-181/sonoma-county-doctor-uses-new?artslide=0
Click on the link below to access the article. Ellen Barnett, MD featured in North Bay Business Journal Article
Click on the link below to read the Press Democrat (2/12/17) article about Ellen Barnett, MD and the What Matters to You? program. PD article 2017pdf
Don’t miss this March 8 event at IMC. Click on the link below for more details. 2017_rosen_talk
Click on the link below for the flyer and more information. Journey of the Heart 2107
Come to Awakening to Health with your answer. Click on the link below for more information on this series starting on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 from 6-7:30 PM. We look forward to seeing you . . . and a friend! … Continue reading
Click on the link below for information about 2017 Medicare Deductible medicare-2016-2017-costs-at-a-glance-_-medicare
IMC 15 Year Anniversary Celebration Event Join host, Rosen Method Bodywork Practitioner, Valerie Luoto Have you ever had a child or a friend, going through a difficult moment? You want to help, and feel the frustration of not knowing how, … Continue reading