- CLASSES & EVENTS
- HEALTH TIPS
- NEWS FLASH!
- NEWS FLASH ARCHIVE
- "It's Up to Us" - Check Your Blood Pressure
- Ellen Barnett, MD - Press Democrat article March 3, 2017
- Ellen Barnett, MD - What Matters - Press Democrat article
- Free Health Lecture with Moses Goldberg, ND
- Introduction to Rosen Method Bodywork: Can I Help?
- Journey of the Heart: Rosen Method Retreat
- Medicare 2016 & 2017 Costs at-a-glance
- Moses Goldberg, ND and Lyme Disease
- Red Meat Consumption is Still Bad
- Rosen Method Bodywork - Free Demonstration & Talk
- Vitamin D Discussion with Dr. Dozor
- What Matters to You?
- Your Healthy Pelvis: Intro to Pelvic Floor Strengthening for Women
- NEWS FLASH ARCHIVE
IMC Article Archive: NEWS FLASH!
IMC 15 Year Anniversary Celebration Event Join host, Rosen Method Bodywork Practitioner, Valerie Luoto Have you ever had a child or a friend, going through a difficult moment? You want to help, and feel the frustration of not knowing how, … Continue reading
Reminder to IMC Patients – IMC CAN NOT accept used syringes and needles for disposal. Both Walgreen’s and Dollar Drug Pharmacies will dispose of used medical waste for patients. Click on the link below to find out more about how … Continue reading
On August 20, 2013, IMC Naturopathic Doctor Moses Goldberg, ND contributed to this Santa Rosa Press Democrat article on Lyme Disease. To read the article click here http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20130819/articles/130819487
by Bob Dozor, MD Information regarding the health hazards of red meat consumption continue to pour in! The culprit is likely the fat content – not only the amount of fat but also the type of fat – both of which … Continue reading
On February 1, 2010, the New York Times published an article, “The Miracle of Vitamin D: Sound Science, or Hype?” by Tara Parker-Pope. (see http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/01/the-miracle-of-vitamin-d-sound-science-or-hype) After reading this article, Dr. Dozor had the following comments: First he quoted, “Clear associations … Continue reading