Dizziness and Vertigo
You feel the room spinning when you move. You feel light-headed when you stand up. These feelings come and go or maybe stay for a while. What’s going on? Should you worry?
You are not alone. Many people have these symptoms. Both western and eastern medical traditions can address Dizziness and Vertigo. The IMC team will help you find what works for you.
Issues to Consider
- Pain and stress issues, sometimes these are important risk factors when looking at the whole picture.
- You may have been given medications such as: Antivert or Meclaine. These may have helped, or not.
- You may have an inner ear problem.
Common Questions IMC Can Address
- Sometimes I have low blood pressure, could that make me dizzy?
- Is it okay for me to keep driving?
- What is Vertigo and what causes it?
- Complete health history, physical exam, and vitals check with a Family Physician.
- Assessment for inner ear problems with an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist.
- Acupuncture – early treatment works best.
- Feldenkrais® evaluation to consider risk issues: have you fallen or nearly fallen? Gait disturbances or imbalance issues can make this more serious.
TESTIMONIAL ~ “IMC is what I have been waiting for, for years . . . it really helps. They are on the right track.”