Integrative Medical Clinic of Santa Rosa is offering a healing clinic for first responders and persons displaced by the Santa Rosa fire.
Integrative Medical Clinic (IMC) 175 Concourse Blvd – at the corner of Concourse and Airport Blvd.
- Friday Oct. 13 – 1 to 5 pm
- Saturday Oct. 14 – 1 to 5 pm
This will be a drop-in clinic, with 15-30 min sessions offered on first come first serve basis. As we are all indebted to those fighting for our safety on the front lines of the Sonoma County fires, we will prioritize offerings to first responders.
We will offer sessions with the following modalities:
- Stress Reduction Meditation
- Coaching: How to Take Your Next Steps
- Kum Nye (Tibetan movement )
- Rosen Body Work
- Naturopathic Stress Reduction
- Medical Doctor Consultation
All Service Are Free of Charge
Please Note: This is not an Urgent Medical Care Clinic – we simply do not have that capacity. Thank you.
If Airport Boulevard is closed, take Shiloh exit from Highway 101. Click map for enlargement. Please travel safely.