Laura Moore, ND, MSAOM, L Ac – Integrated Eastern/Western Natural Medicine
Dr. Laura Moore combines both Eastern and Western natural medicine in caring for her patients. Dr. Moore is a board-certified Naturopathic Doctor, and Asian Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist. She provides both general and specialty natural medicine for acute and chronic health conditions. She holds licenses in California and New Hampshire.
Dr. Moore enjoys working with individuals and groups who are interested in optimizing health and wellness in their daily lives and for long-term health. She provides person-centered, individualized guidance and treatment in addressing her patient’s needs. She inspires her patients to explore and experience the wisdom their own bodies hold in transforming imbalances into health.
Dr. Moore blends a scientific background in Biochemistry and Naturopathic Medicine with the ancient wisdom of Asian Medicine. Dr. Moore received her doctoral degree in Naturopathic Medicine, and Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington and holds a BS in Biochemistry.
Some of the areas that Dr. Moore works with:
- Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Addiction Support
- Adrenal Health & Balance
- Autoimmune Imbalances
- Chronic Fatigue & Chemical Sensitivity
- Endocrine Balance
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Health
- Immune System Support
- Internal Organ Support
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal System Balance
- Nervous System Balance
- Nutritional Regulation & Health
- Oncology Support
- PMS & Menopause
- Preventive Medicine
- Scar Therapy
- Therapeutic Detoxification
- Thyroid Imbalances
- Trauma Healing
- Weight Issues
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
- Master of Science in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- Licensed for both Naturopathy & Acupuncture in States of California & New Hampshire
- Environmental Medicine
- Biotherapeutic Drainage
- IV-Therapy, Fundamentals & Chelation
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Renewal
- Acutonics, Vibration & Sound Healing
- Advanced Energy Diagnostics, Certified Intuitive Healing
Dr. Moore has been in private practice since 2008. She studied with Dr. James D’Adamo at the Institute for Advanced Natural Therapies and completed an intensive residency program at the True North Health Center in California, an in-patient facility focusing on Natural Hygiene, medically-supervised fasting and nutrition as a means to treat chronic illness. Her post-graduate studies focused on advanced training and certification in Environmental Medicine and Detoxification, Functional Medicine, IV Nutritional Therapy, Healing Trauma, Sound & Vibrational Healing and Constitutional Facial Acupuncture. She is also a graduate of the Stillpoint School of Advanced Energy Diagnosis, an intensive, year-long experiential program in hands-on energy work and intuitive healing.
Dr. Moore served as a board member on the New Hampshire Association for Asian Medicine and participated in her state and national associations for Naturopathic Medicine. She is a member of the Naturopathic Association for Environmental Medicine and an NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture.