Moses Goldberg, ND – Naturopathic Family Medicine
Moses Goldberg, ND provides naturopathic family medicine to support the healing process for every family member, from children to seniors. Our patients appreciate our great bedside manner, our authenticity, and our ability to clarify complex medical issues.
Our specialties include: Intravenous nutritional therapy, functional testing and supplements, health detoxification, bio-identical hormone therapy for women and men, anxiety and depression therapy, integrative oncology, and chelation therapy.
As your primary care provider, I take the time to get to know you as a person, not just a patient. The practice of holistic medicine integrates conventional and alternative therapies to prevent and treat disease, and most importantly, promote optimal health. My goal as a holistic doctor is to understand all aspects of your health and how best to manage it.
Regardless of your current state of health, we holistically address your medical needs. Se habla espagnol.
Naturopathic Medicine offers:
- Functional Medicine
- Intravenous Nutritional Therapy
- Integrative Oncology – learn more…
- Intravenous Cancer Support Therapy
- Chelation Therapy
- Customized Genetic and Metabolic testing
- Natural Hormone Replacement – Prescriptions for Compounded Medicines
- Pharmaceutical-grade Supplements
- Alternatives to Immunization
- Cold & Flu Prevention
- Functional labs for Specific Body Systems
- Health Detoxification Program
- Herbal Formulas
- Weight Loss Program
Dr. Goldberg’s area of expertise:
- Integrative Cancer Support – Breast, Prostate, Colon, Blood
- Gastro-Intestinal Disorders – Leaky Gut, Irritable Bowel, SIBO
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy for Women and Men
- Therapeutic Detoxification from Heavy Metals, Pesticides & Chemicals
- Anxiety – Depression
- Fatigue – Adrenal – Thyroid
- Autoimmunity Disorders – Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Lupus
- Chronic Disease – Fibromyalgia
- Pediatric Health – Baby Check-ups – School Physicals
- Women’s and Men’s Health
Training & Conferences
Like Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Medicine training is a four year post-graduate program which includes two years of basic science and two years of clinical application training. Naturopathic schools are nationally accredited. Naturopathic Doctors are officially licensed in the state of California, and 15 others states, as primary care providers. Some insurance companies are beginning to cover Naturopathic services.
- ND Degree – National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, OR
- California School of Herbal Studies, Forestville, CA – 2 years
Dr. Goldberg attends the weekly meeting of the St. Joseph Health Tumor Board, a group of oncologists who collaborate to share information and discuss cases.
Moses Goldberg, ND has been practicing at IMC since 2002. His practice offers a full range of supplements at IMC, as well as an online store.
More information on Doc Moses
TESTIMONIAL ~ “After going home, I have had an opportunity to have everything sink into my brain. Thank you for listening to me, speaking to me in an intelligent manner, and offering up explanations and solutions. I felt heard after many months of my descriptions of symptoms falling on deaf ears. It was extremely refreshing and hopeful.”