Patient Navigation – Start Here
Patient Navigation services are available to you whether you are a patient, a caregiver or a loved one. We can also help with elder care situations such as safety, residential placement, transportation or meals.
Patient Navigator Support Services
- Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with a chronic or serious illness and do not know where or how to begin your path to healing?
- Could you use some direction to identify and access tools and resources that will support you or your loved one through the healing process?
- Would a health “to do” list, based on what matters most to you, be helpful as part of your overall plan? Could you use some help in creating that plan?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all the information you are being given from different health care providers and all the decisions that have to be made?
- Have you wondered if complementary and alternative therapies might be for you but you don’t know what to try and who to see?
- Could you benefit from emotional support and advocacy while you are focusing on your own healing process or caregiving for a loved one?
- In a Patient Care Conference is a key spokesperson for your goals.
A Patient Navigator
- Listens compassionately.
- Helps you clarify your goals and develop an individualized plan to meet your goals.
- Provides emotional support, advocacy, health coaching and steps to reduce overwhelm.
- Helps you manage the logistics of the health care system.
- Provides you with information, resources, referrals.
- Provides coordination of care amongst various providers.
TESTIMONIAL ~ “I have never felt so cared for and so heard. My whole outlook has improved.”