Welcome to IMC
“When I walked in the door I felt the difference”
IMC offers integrative medical care for newborns to elders.
Integrative medicine combines conventional medicine and complementary methods to offer YOU a holistic approach to your health.
YOUR Initial Intake Conversation to find your starting place at IMC -is offered at no charge usually 10-15 min clarify which provider?, which service? The focus is on your experience and interests.
Navigation offers a further option a personal guide to find your healing path.
The IMC Holistic Healing Approach Honors
- The body’s inherent ability to heal.
- The relationship between you and your providers.
- The strength of the team approach to healing.
- The strengths of both conventional medicine and complementary and alternative medicine.
- The time it takes to hear your story – typical appointments are up to 1/3 longer than the local average.
The IMC Team
- Respects YOUR wishes & choices.
- Learns from each other.
- Shares 70+ years of integrated medicine experience.
- Works to be ‘on the same page’ with you.
- Uses the IMC Balance of Health
YOU Work With Us to Create an Integrated Health Treatment Plan
We may recommend a comprehensive medical visit, IF
- You have not had a recent medical evaluation.
- Your want to have your regular care at IMC.
- You want to meet one of our doctors.
- You have a serious medical condition that needs evaluation.
Recommendations made by IMC providers are based on different types of data – conventional western medicine studies; the knowledge of traditional healers; and more recent data from complementary and alternative medicine. We outline the known risks and benefits of any given recommendation and work with you to chose what’s right for you.
An electronic medical record is part of IMC. The system facilitates integration by allowing all practitioners at IMC to know your care plans and which providers you have seen. Psychological notes are kept completely confidential.
TESTIMONIAL ~ “I have never felt so cared for and so heard. My whole outlook has improved.”